Friday, May 23, 2025

I Am A Traveler on Redbubble by Kathemelecio



I’m so excited to share something close to my heart my “I Am a Traveler” sticker, available now on Redbubble. Designed by yours truly, Kathemelecio, this little piece of art is more than just a sticker it’s a badge of identity for anyone who feels the pull of the open road, the thrill of new places, and the joy of collecting moments over things.

I created this design as a love letter to all the adventures that have shaped me from spontaneous road trips to soul-searching solo journeys. It’s perfect for water bottles, laptops, journals, or suitcases anywhere you want to add a reminder of your traveler spirit.

Whether you’re currently exploring or dreaming of your next destination, this sticker is a small way to carry that passion with you. Thanks for supporting my art and being part of this beautiful, messy, wonderful journey.

Why You'll Love It:

  • Features an original design by Kathemelecio

  • A great gift for dreamers and go-getters

  • Worldwide shipping via Redbubble

 🛒 Ready to follow your dreams in style? 

Get your I am a Traveler Sticker now on Redbubble




No comments:

Post a Comment